Welcome to the San Gabriel Valley Mosquito & Vector Control’s Employment Opportunities page. We are happy you are considering a career in public health. All open positions will be described under featured opportunities.
A note about seasonal work: Every year, during the height of "mosquito season" we have some great opportunities for seasonal work. We generally start looking for the majority of our seasonal work force around February, but often post positions year round.
Please follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get updates on featured opportunities.
There are currently no open positionsApplication
- If applying for multiple positions, please fill out an application for each position.
- Applications can be scanned and submitted electronically to the attention of Rose Alba at (redacted) by fax (626) 214-9739.
- An original signed copy of the application (even if submitted electronically) along with any support documents must be mailed or hand delivered to our District office at 1145 N. Azusa Canyon Road, West Covina, CA 91790 by the submission deadline.
- Original, current DMV driving record. Form #H6Original document obtained from the DMV, not the online version
- Optional: Resume or curriculum vitae