Bite Back Program
Building healthier, bite-free neighborhoods in San Gabriel Valley
Sign Up HERE
Types of Bite Back Activities
Each Bite Back group is different, but they all care about one thing: Stopping mosquitoes and reclaiming their outdoor space! Some activities include:
- "Block the Bite Property Inspections" -- We work with neighbors to inspect every front/back yard on the block to kick out mosquitoes and provide personalized solutions to the neighborhood.
- Door hanger awareness campaign -- We will send you door hangers to distribute
- Bite Back meetings supplementing Neighborhood Watch meetings
- Citizen science projects for families
Bite Back Roles
- Bite Back Captains - Bite Back Captains create Bite Back groups for their block. Interested? Start with a 15-minute phone/Zoom orientation!
- Bite Back Champions - That's everyone! From receiving emails to distributing door hangers, you're already a champion.
We use your street name and city to identify any potential Bite Back Groups in your area. If there are multiple neighbors in a block who's interested, we'll create a Bite Back Group in your neighborhood!