Single Aedes Ladies song: Uptown Girl, Billy Joel
By: Ada Eez, an Aedes mosquito
Hey Aedes Ladies and other mosquito-gals!
It’s #NationalFlirtingWeek and right in the middle of the week is my favorite day … GALENTINE’S DAY! And if you don’t know what that is, then what’s your damage?
Before I began appearing with the San Gabriel Valley Mosquito and Vector Control District, I was working with Parks Director, Leslie Knope, who best defines Galentine’s Day:
“Oh it’s only the best day of the year. Every February 13th, my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home, and we just come and kick it, breakfast-style.”
Breakfast? Yes, please! And I’ll have a Bloody Mary on the side as I swipe right with my fellow Aedes Ladies.
Here are my top five favorite activities to do on #galentinesday with all of my (temporarily) single Aedes Ladies:
- Buzz out to epic Aedes music (80s, get it?)
- Get buzzed with a fancy blood tasting party
- Buzz up your profile on Buzzble and swipe for some hot blood
- Buzz around the right sources and win the heart(worm) of an adorable puppy
- Buzz near a delicious human fragrances and treat ‘yo self!
My dear Aedes Ladies, cheers to finding a mosquito who CAN afford to buy us pearls!
Make sure you haven’t missed Need a getaway for a day or two? Here are my favorite secret source locations
Ghostwritten by: Ally Gaspar, Outreach Assistant