Virginia Mosquito Control Association
2021 Annual Meeting Presentation Resources
Scroll down to find the presenter resource you wish to view.
Automation of Biting Back against Aedes: Save time and nurture sustainable grassroots community-level interventions
- Automation saved 15 minutes to intake and onboard each participant
- Automation reduced the cost of supporting the Bite Back Program by 94% or nearly $19,000
- Unintended outcome: If an agency closure occurs due to COVID-19, automation will continue running and onboarding people without the need for staff to be present.
- [Update] Reduced service request load for "hotspot" areas by having Operations triage residents' needs and divert them to Communication.
Here is the presentation video that was presented to Mosquito & Vector Control Association of California.
Resources referenced in presentation:Automation flowchart [PNG]Presentation File [PDF]
Automation tools used:
- Acuity Scheduling
Ada Eez: Creating the Perfect Villain
- Creates a new way of communicating
- Increased video views
- Improves inter-office communications
Here is my presentation as a PDF to download.VMCA Cabrera Presentation 2021 final.pdf
Follow Ada Eez on social media @Ada_Eez:
Ada Eez has a story to tell.