To explain District policy on travel expenditures
This Policy applies to all personnel and any person being sponsored by the District.
San Gabriel Valley Mosquito & Vector Control District recognizes the necessity for its board members and employees to travel to conduct business, training, or attend meetings. This document is intened to clarify what is the District's responsibility and to provide guidelines to its employees and board members.
- The Board of Trustees shall have procedures in place to approve board members' travel requests.
- The manager of that particular program shall pre-approve any traveling or expense related to traveling whenever possible.
- The request should be made in writing, dated and signed by the parties making such a request.
- Under normal conditions those expenses should be budgeted in that program.
- For non-budgeted travel the General Manager or his/her designee shall have the authority to approve or deny any request made.
- Any further details can be requested from the District.